Originally posted by AuthorHouse
AuthorHouse Writer Advice: AuthorHouse Self Publishing
In continuation of Marketing a Book under a Pen Name, Here is Part 2.
If you missed reading part 1, here’s the link entitled ” Marketing a Book under a Pen Name (Part 1) ”
In part 1, the authorhouse publishing article stated some reasons why not to use pen names when writing a books.
Now in part 2, Authorhouse Publisher discusses the benefits of using a pen name in some situations. Here are a few of them:
1. You want to adopt a new persona for your book.
2. In order to fulfill reader’s expectations.
3. To be unique and memorable for readers.
4. As a prolific author, it keeps the production line running.
Please see below for the Authorhouse Book marketing pointers:
*Keep your pen name professional.
* Make your pen name genre-friendly and reader-friendly.
* Keep your pen name easy to pronounce and as unique as possible.
So, it’s now in your hands and mind. Which is which? Using a pen name or your real name? I leave it up to you to decide.
ᔥ Original article via AuthorHouse Investigation: How to Market Your Book Using a Pen Name (Part 2)
- Marketing a Book under a Pen Name (Part 1) (howtobookpublish.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Lucas to the AuthorHouse Author’s Digest (selfpubbooks.wordpress.com)
- Author Solutions Hosting Complimentary Book Signings, Indie Author Gallery at 2013 Tucson Festival of Books March 9 – 10 (virtual-strategy.com)
- Free Publishing Guide (authorhouse.com)